Friday, August 3, 2012

August activities

This is the only way I can get out of the house to jog with all three of them.
Anna jogs most of the first lap, Sarah bikes ahead of us and Erik sits in the double stroller with music. 
Some days, I have all three of them squeezed into the double. 
The girls take turns sitting on the foot rest of the double jogging stroller. 
Arve will have to put more air in the tires, but it works for now!

It was funny watching how quickly he walked up this slide at a friend's birthday party.

Anna is modeling Pappa's gift from the Pittsburg airport. 

Erik was trying to make a monkey noise in this picture.

What a sweet smile so early in the morning. 
My sweet baby boy is 15 months old...and still not walking. 
Very, very close though.  He tries on his own all the time. 

Bingo with Norwegian words. She switched the colors around into a pattern.

Anna finally got a bingo and an M&M prize. 
She's still learning the alphabet sounds. 

I called out the word the first time, then I called out the English word and she found the correct Norwegian word. 
She's very good at sounding out words so next time I'll have to reduce the rewards or choose harder words! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.