Sarah has been missing her puppy, Bessie, ever since she lost her on our trip to Norway last summer. She prayed to find her again one day. When Arve had a trip to Norway this month, Sarah got excited that Pappa was going to bring Bessie home. She was very upset every time I told her he may not find Bessie. I finally took this video and sent it to Arve. He then went to 20 toy stores in Norway and finally found one that looks almost like Bessie.
video: She cried like this every day, especially at night.
"But Bessie is so cute and cuddly and I miss her."
When Arve came home, she noticed right away that Bessie had grown and dropped her on the floor. After staring at her for a minute, she picked her up and looked at her thoroughly. "How did she grow? How can she eat? But how, mom?" Maybe it was magic, Sarah? She finally accepted that it was her old Bessie, and they are inseparable again. Arve and I weren't sure if we should tell her it was a new one, so we let her decide if this was the real Bessie.
| "Look! Pappa brought Erik a pikey-porn! (Porcupine)" We all call it a pikey-porn now :) |
| Anna got her very own puppy and named her Jack. Yep, she insisted that Jack is a girl. |
| He chews on all his toys like this. He's getting the bigger teeth in the back of his mouth. |
| "Pappa, I'm so sporty now!" |
| "These new clothes are making me run fast." I think she likes them, Tante Hege! |
| "Me Mesd Yu" is supposed to be We missed you :) |
| This is the best group picture I could get. They were hungry and we were leaving to go out to eat. Erik is wearing his new soccer uniform from Tante Hege. |
| Birthday lunch with my favorite guys, then backyard pool time with the kids. Great birthday! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.