Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My little helper

Erik started our future kitchen project by pulling off the wallpaper.
I promise I didn't bribe him to do that, Arve!



video: First word




video: It was too hot so I put the baby pool on the driveway in the shade.






video: Anna practicing her gymnastics performance (orange outfit with a pink stripe on the side). 
Sarah did not want to perform so she is standing on the right side of class in pink. 
She practiced the moves at home, but she didn't want to perform until she knew it well.


While I was upstairs rocking Erik, Sarah found my label maker and sounded out the Norwegian word for chair which is stol.   A few weeks ago, she made labels for some things in the pantry in English, and we have been practicing the Norwegian alphabet so this wasn't totally out of the blue.   She labeled all of our chairs like this.  Unfortunately, when they want to sit next to me, they drag their chair around the table instead of just switching with someone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.