Sunday, January 5, 2014

NYE

A few pictures from the Christmas holidays.  I forgot my camera when we went to Laplace so we don't have pictures, but they had so much great play time with all of their cousins! 

The girls and I were on our way to see The Nutcracker ballet.  Erik just wanted to get in the picture :)
 

Finally, an American Girl doll!  They are thrilled!!!


Erik can't quite use this marshmallow shooter yet, but he had fun eating all the marshmallows that Arve shot around the room!



Maddie and McKinla meeting for the first time, ha!  

The fireworks that Arve bought were great!  But Erik wasn't thrilled when one of them made noise.
He ran inside and watched from the front window. 


They go back to school on Tuesday after a fun two week break.
Tonight, I  could hear the girls talking in the next room and I asked them what they were doing.  Sarah said she was just teaching Anna how to read, and Anna was actually reading!!!  She hasn't seemed interested when I try so I'm thrilled :)  Anna and Erik are starting in a new school this week and Anna's new class seems to be ahead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.