Monday, May 6, 2013

Erik's 2nd birthday

I'm a little late in posting pictures of Erik's birthday.  He got a bad virus two days after his party and it was almost a full week before he was acting and eating normal again. 
 

He was so excited about his new soccer ball and football!
But he tries to get us to play with him by throwing either of those not-so-soft balls at our head. 
We're working on that.  Just be aware!   





We had a "birthday play date" on Friday while Sarah was at school thinking we would have a real party later, but we didn't.  She was SO upset to miss out, and I assured her we will NEVER do that again!  I let her invite her best friend, Dalilah, over to play that Saturday and she seemed to accept that trade. 


 
 
A very happy 2 year old. 
 
And one video of Anna swimming.  I finally had time to watch her!  We moved her lesson which works out better.  Now, all three of them swim on different days with Mrs. Nancy which is actually ok with me.  She's in our neighborhood and I can ride my bike there with the bike trailer attached. Erik will start his first lesson this Friday.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.