He was quick out of the back door and I intended to go get him right away, but I wasn't fast enough.
He got a bit muddy so I just let him finish playing in the mud since he was having so much fun.
He got a bit muddy so I just let him finish playing in the mud since he was having so much fun.
He crawled over to Sarah to get her water bottle. She screamed at him not to touch her pretty dress and then she threw the water bottle down for him.
Can I go play now?
This was Monday after we got home from gymnastics. (sigh) I was inside putting Erik down for a nap.
What is with these kids and mud. Sarah looks like she thinks she is in trouble.
Anna said, "Isn't this so funny, mom?" It was a long week with Arve out of town.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.