Tuesday, October 18, 2011

August


I brought Sarah to a mommy and me cooking class.  
She loves cooking, but was not happy about the safety gloves she had to wear.  Apparently, they weren't pretty enough :)  


First day of school.  They are going to a mother's day out program two days a week.  Anna was excited and woke up early, but Sarah did not want to go.  She still has a hard time when I say goodbye. 


I promised them a treat when I picked them up on the first day.  Sarah finally perked up :) 


It's nice to have quality time with just Erik those two days a week.  


My little helpers are feeding him rice cereal.  He's not a fan.  


Some more of Sarah's birthday presents.  Her excitement is so fun!  She loves the jacket, Tante Hege!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.