Friday, May 13, 2011

GRADUATION DAY!

I was so sad to watch Arve drive away by himself to go to his graduation, but it was absolutely wonderful to be able to watch the live video online!  Rice has impressed me once again. Arve was in the 2nd row on the center aisle so I saw him a lot as the cameras moved around for different speakers.  I got an even better view of him receiving his hood than if I had been sitting in the stadium!





Arve's 40th birthday "celebration".  We couldn't do much for his birthday since Erik was only a week and a half old, so we had a relaxing afternoon playing in the backyard with the kids.  It was pretty great to have truly free downtime without having anything planned or any studying waiting for him.

Relaxing in the pool on his 40th birthday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.