Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March memories


I just love how Anna dances with her arms. 


"Wake up, Giant Chicken!" to the Emu.   


Checking out the donkeys.


Making silly faces at each other.


Sarah made this Guacamole dip all by herself.  Her first dish as a chef!  I directed her as she mashed the avocado, measured the ingriedients and stirred it all together.  I don't think she would have tried a green dip like this if she hadn't made it herself :)


This elephant chalkboard is still one of their best presents!


They wanted to try out their new umbrellas even though it wasn't raining anymore. 


Helping Papa clear the ground for planting flowers.

Gotta love the pigtails. 
Their friend came over to play and Sarah wanted pigtails in her hair just like Ali!


Anna the monkey.


Celebrating Grandpapa's birthday with donuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.