Saturday, September 25, 2010

Aquaphor

I thought Anna was reading books with Sarah in their room while I was on the computer in the next room. Boy was I wrong...

Anna was busy spreading Aquaphor on her hair, face and even in her nose. Yuck! Aquaphor is like Vaseline, only thicker, for baby skin. Talk about slippery and sticky. It took about 45 minutes of shampooing with baby shampoo, adult shampoo, Dawn dish detergent and a soapy washcloth to get the majority out. I finally just put her down for a nap with her hair still oily and stiff. It was a lot of work because she was so slippery. Of course Arve missed all the action since he was at school, lucky dog. But who could be mad at such a face :)



Arve was in Canada for 4 days and brought home toy airplanes that were a big hit. Sarah's plane is remote control and she thinks she is so big :)


Sarah had her first professional haircut before Bridget's wedding. She was great sitting still but she actually looked a little bored. She's always excited when I cut it so I wondered what was going through her mind.




Dancing with Daddy.


"Like" is but a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.